DIY Christmas Decor: Snow Globes

Goodmorning everyone!

How are you this lovely sunny morning? Well in fact I'm not only singing but I', also dreaming of a white Christmas! Wouldn't it be nice? But until that time comes that we get to see Christmas and snow at the same time, I have something really really cute resembling to white Christmas! It is snow globes that you can very easily make on your own. They were found during my visits to the link parties and is made by the amazing blog It's Overflowing. It is worth paying a visit there as you will find many more handmade ornaments and other great Christmas decorations and stuf! Oh and also don't miss to see the transformation of her kitchen.













For the step-by-step tutorial go here.


              xoxo
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Thanks Olga for the feature!!! I'm so glad to know about your blog and to be able to follow it!!! I'm off to explore more!!!

    Your new bloggy friend,
    Aimee from It's Overflowing

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS That's the only way we'll have a white Christmas here, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Aimee: the honor is all mine! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I'm following you immediately, I can learn a lot. I am not creative at all and not talented at making things with my hand. Best regards from a Sicilian in Rome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for blog hopping over to see me. I am now following back. I love these jar ornaments too.

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are DARLING!! Such a great idea!

    Thanks for linking up to the Mingle With Us Blog Hop this week! I'm following you back and hope you'll stop by next week to link up again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very creative! Thanks for joining our Terrific Thursday Blog Hop!! Hope you join us next Thursday. Have a great weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this idea! Super cute!
    Deanna @ www.shadytreediary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughtful comments keep me going! Feel free to share them!
However, I reserve the right to delete all anonymous comments and restrict comments that are irrelevant to the article, contain profanity or lack respect, personal attacks or those that seek to promote a personal or unrelated business.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Icon Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest

spice up your blog
Pin It button on image hover