Makeovers by Top This Top That

Hi Stardust readers! I am Laura from Top This Top That and I am so excited to be spending some time with you and Olga today.  I wanted  to show you a few of my favorite room makeovers that I have done and shared with my readers at Top This Top That . I have lived in my home for about 9 years and each room has probably seen a makeover- at least once. Here's a few of my favorites.
I was recently challenged with what to do with the faux stone effect in my guest bath. This is what it use to look like before

 and the space when I was finished
You can read more about my bathroom makeover here .
My Game Room  was another makeover that was a bit of a challenge not because of the labor involved with the makeover, but because I had surgery while trying to finish the room!  My  room started out like this
 

and finished like this
 
 And the last space that I will share with you today is my Guest House Renovation. We built this cottage about 10 years ago and it looked like this
and about a year ago, we completed some renovations on the space to include a new kitchen, new painted floors and new color to look like this
 
Sure hope you enjoyed a peek at some of my room transformations. I would love for you to come by and say hello some time at Top This Top That. I want to thank Olga for having me over today, it's been fun!

***********************************************
I lurve that checkers flooring! Don't you guys?
Laura thank YOU for being here! You rock!
Photobucket 
Thanks for Making This Possible! Spread The Word!

3 comments:

  1. Great makeovers!
    ((Hugs))
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love what you did to the guest House!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not seen the game room makeover for some reason....it is terrific!....Love that stop light in the room...how great is that!...

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughtful comments keep me going! Feel free to share them!
However, I reserve the right to delete all anonymous comments and restrict comments that are irrelevant to the article, contain profanity or lack respect, personal attacks or those that seek to promote a personal or unrelated business.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Icon Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest

spice up your blog
Pin It button on image hover