My Month of April (in photos)

Me and the kids participated in the haloween parade (yes, haloween here is just a few weeks 
before Easter, and actually it was end of March when this photo was taken)...

We gave Silky a haircut (my poor Maltese that doesn't look like it anymore! lol)... 
She was a birthday girl last week, she became 10 but...let's start from the beginning. 
 The month of April is the month of birthdays in our home. First is my daughter's... 
(Once upon a time, there was a princess named Irene...)
Then it's my hubby's and that's the birthday cake I made for him...
Then it's my baby boy's (cake made also by me)...
 
Our little birdies became a couple...
 and had 4 eggs! Now awaiting for the little ones to be born... 
 The weather is so good now. It's more like summer than spring, so we spend most of our
time out at the veranda looking at the view (whatever you call this cement-city landscape)...
 
My best friend Mina and I went out for a walk with our doggies and enjoyed a morning 
cold coffee in a cafe'...
 It was so hot last Sunday, we even went to the nearest beach for a swim!
Wish you have a wonderful new month my friends!
Photobucket 
Thanks for Making This Possible! Spread The Word!

5 comments:

  1. Αυτή η ανάρτηση μου βγάζει πολλά κυβικά... ΑΓΑΠΗΣ!!!
    ;-)
    Να είστε όλοι σας καλά!!!
    Καλό μήνα!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Πολύ τουρτα στο σπιτικό σου!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. April seems like a very warm and lovely month in Greece. Your doggy is so adorable! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ti oraiaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    kali anastasi!!!
    kellystunnajr@blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughtful comments keep me going! Feel free to share them!
However, I reserve the right to delete all anonymous comments and restrict comments that are irrelevant to the article, contain profanity or lack respect, personal attacks or those that seek to promote a personal or unrelated business.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Icon Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest

spice up your blog
Pin It button on image hover